LIVING THROUGH THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK
Taking a class at Bikram Yoga Nairobi will look a little bit different while the world navigates Covid 19. But with these new procedures in place to protect you, it is our goal that taking a class with us will still feel as good as it always has. We’ll have to work together to keep BYN in compliance and safe for everyone who enters.
We’ll have to work together to keep BYN in compliance and safe for everyone who enters. The health and well-being of our members and teams is our top priority and has guided our decisions during this time, including the preparation of our studios for a safe reopening.
COVID SAFETY GUIDELINES
For yours and our safety we are following the following guidelines:
1) Please take note that we will check your temperature upon entry of the studio
2) Wear masks at all times except when in the hot room
3) Sanitise your hands before entering and exiting the hot room
4) Bring your own mat and towels to be taken home with you after your class
5) Maintain a distance of 1.5 meters from your fellow yogis and follow the floor markings for mat placement
6) We ask that you shower at home if you can but showers are available if absolutely necessary
7) Leave the studio as soon as possible after class
8) If you do not feel well please stay at home
1) Cleaning Protocols: In addition to our existing continuous cleaning process, we will add a rigorous, deep-cleaning and disinfecting process before, during and after every class.
2) Sanitisation: Hand sanitisers have been placed around the studio at the entrance to the hot room, each changing room and the front desk
3) Health Declaration: All staff members have been tested COVID free
4) Temperature Checks: All staff members will be tested for temperature 3 times a day
5) Personal Protective Equipment: Staff members will be provided with face masks which will be required to be worn in the studios at all times.